The Department offers numerous international programs and provides to students from all over the world the opportunity of an international educational path. Find out International relations in UniTo, and International programs held by DBios:
If you are a student enrolled at a foreign University and you want to experience an exchange mobility at our Department, discover our programs:
a) Erasmus+ program
- UniTo Website
- European Commission website
- List of agreements and exchange coordinators for Incoming Erasmus students 2020-2021
c) Other international agreements at UniTO
(insert "Dipartimento di Scienze della Vita e Biologia dei sistemi" in the first field)
On the basis of the agreement signed between University of Turin Department of Life Sciences and Systems Biology and Russian National Research Medical University Pirogov of Moscow, each academic year 10 students could join the international mobility program “Double Degree Turin Moscow”.
Where: Turin and Moscow
Available positions: 5 for UniTo students – 5 for RNRMU students (every year)
Scientific Responsible: professor Silvia Perotto
At the end of the program students will obtain 2 Degrees:
• Bakalavr in Biological Sciences (Moscow)
• Bachelor Degree in Biological Sciences (Turin)
Since 2015/2016 our Department offers a Master Degree entirely in English. The Master in Cellular and Molecular Biology is a postgraduate degree with several curricula: Biomedical and Biomolecular, Neurological and Biomolecular. This program also allows students to do practical activities as laboratory training and internship.
Find more information at Master in Cellular and Molecular Biology
Need any help? Ask your Buddy
Buddy Project is a welcome and support service to international students enrolled to a degree programme in UniTO and to international exchange students in mobility through the Erasmus+ programme or through a study abroad scheme.
If you are an international student you will be contacted directly by a Buddy after your registration at UniTO.
Buddies will help you to:
- learn Italian language and culture
- receive information and clarify doubts about your experience at UniTO
- receive information about the services offered by the University such as libraries, studying rooms, university restaurants, sport activities, and more
- receive information about health care, residence permit and housing
- fulfill the administrative procedures related to your mobility, such as register courses on your career plan, enrol to exams, and more)
- make new friends.
Contact email@example.com for information and to get in touch with a buddy before your arrival.
Read more about Buddy project – Do you need suppor-TO?
EDISU (the regional Agency for the Right of Education of Piedmont) offers a service of halls of residences. If you want to book a room at EDISU, follow this procedure:
1) Create your EDISU account
2) Leaflet and Further information
- Support to international students
- Assistance to teachers for international mobility
- Management of international projects for teaching and mobility
- Support to the staff to manage the procedures recommended by Erasmus programme
- Management for incoming and outgoing student’s mobility, research projects and traineeship abroad
- Support for implementation and/or drafting of academic cooperation partnership
- Support for double degrees programs
Promotes the University of Turin in a welcoming environment where students, graduates and even those who are merely curious can approach the University. The staff helps the users to search for information on university courses, scholarships, doctorates, housing and all aspects of student life. The staff also helps International Erasmus students to find accommodation and give them information about Italian language courses, lessons, classrooms, deadlines.
Details about Infopoint