The Genomic Platform offers a Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) service in Open Access Lab of the University of Turin, for internal and external users.
- RNA-seq Single read (50bp, 15mln reads)
Paired end (2x75bp, 50mln reads, min 6 samples)
- Single-cell RNA-seq
- targeted re-sequencing
- amplicon sequencing
- gene panels sequencing
- Whole exome sequencing
- Whole genome sequencing (virus, bacteria, mammals, etc)
- Bisulfite-sequencing (WGBS, RRBS)
NextSeq500 is a Next Generation sequencer offering user-defined read lengths up to 2 × 150 bp, with an output ranging from 16Gb to 120 Gb.
MiSeq is a Next Generation sequencer providing ultimate flexibility across a broad range of applications thanks to adjustable read length (from 25bp to 300bp) and flow cell options, with an output ranging from 500 Mb to 15 Gb.
- Departments and Interdepartmental Research Centers of the University of Turin
- Public and private subjects collaborating with University of Turin’s Departments
- Public and private subjects external to the University of Turin
Sample processing procedure:
- Quantification of starting material
- Quality control of starting material
- Library generation
- Quality control of libraries
- High throughput sequencing on Illumina platform Illumina
- Quality control of sequencing
The genomic platform offers the access to a single part of the service:
- Library generation
- Use of Illumina Systems under the supervision of the technical staff
- Support on experimental design
- Support on sample preparation
- Support on data analysis
Costs and access to the service:
For information, quotes and booking services please contact the responsible of the platform, Prof. Salvatore Oliviero (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the reference technician, Dr. Francesca Anselmi (email@example.com), with whom also arrange sample preparation and delivery.
For numerous and repeated analysis, agreements with external public or private subjects are possible. In such agreements the type of services offered and the relative expected costs are specified.
Digital data will be sent via e-mail or transferred to a storage device.
Data analysis is performed on request
For information see regolamento